Terms of Service
Our conditions of service
Service use guidelines: what to expect from us
- An hourly rate applies for rental services with driver, excluding transfers.
- For direct out-of-town transfers from one location to another, the fare is calculated by cost per kilometer plus any parking or waiting hours.
- Scaligera Transfer employs collaborators capable of providing services at the same or higher level and may use them to perform services for which it deems appropriate.
- Each passenger is allowed to carry up to 1 SUITCASE, ANY EXCESS BAGGAGE EXCEPT: SKIS AND EQUIPMENT, DEAMBULATION MEANS MUST BE DECLARED at the time of booking in order to prevent the car from being unsuitable for such transportation.
- Scaligera Transfer undertakes to have its own vehicles or vehicles driven by external collaborators arrive in good time at the appointments of departure and/or arrival at the destination; however, it will not be held responsible for delays due to exceptional causes (traffic, accidents, events, plane or train delays).
- The transportation of passengers is fully covered by the insurance that Scaligera Transfer has taken out for its vehicles with third parties(€50,000,000 fifty million maximum for the people transported)
- Instead, passenger property is carried entirely under the responsibility of the passenger who declares ownership at the time of boarding.
- Check at departure to see if your luggage matches; liability for loss or damage cannot be accepted.
- It is the customer’s obligation to report to us within 7 days any problems arising from inefficiencies or failures directly attributable to our actions. It will be our care to take action to quickly resolve any inconvenience and loss to the full satisfaction of the customer.
- Rates include fuel and highway tolls in Italy. Rates do not include 10% vat, ticket payments for tunnels, ferries and city entrances where applicable, driver lunches and overnight stays when due, highway tolls abroad.
- These conditions of transportation and all related services comply with the laws regulating the sale of services in Italy, this ensures the protection of the passenger and his luggage.
- Scaligera Transfer reserves the right to change parts (or all) of these agreements at any time without giving notice to clients, members, tour operators or agencies.
User behavior during rental service with driver
Etiquette and conduct standards: guidance for passengers
(a) Smoking during transportation;
(b) throwing objects from both stationary and moving vehicles;
(c) soiling, soiling or damaging the vehicle;
d) demand the transportation of pets without first making arrangements with the renter and all useful measures to prevent damage or damage to the car;
(e) to demand that transportation be rendered in violation of the safety and behavior regulations of the current Highway Code.
Right to cancel the reservation of car rental with driver service and complementary services
Cancellation policies: guide to conditions
The customer can make a reservation cancellation by calling (+39) 3409545038 and sending an e-mail to [email protected].
- Cancellation of car rental with driver service or complementary services without penalty is accepted no later than 24 hours before the service.
- Cancellations received within 12 hours prior to the start of the service will be charged a penalty of 50% of the service amount.
- Cancellations received within 6 hours prior to the start of the service will be charged a penalty of 100% of the service amount.
- In the event of a cancelled flight or a delay of more than 30 minutes at departure, it is the customer’s obligation to notify our reservations number(+39 340 9545038)so that we can guarantee you the presence of one of our employees upon arrival.
- Failure to send notice of delay or cancelled flight will exclude the right to have the car available in case of delayed or postponed arrival and the 50% penalty will be applied.